Saturday, September 25, 2010

Damn Right I'm Picky!

I was talking to my best friend today as we sat in my apartment watching a footie game.

“You’re picky, you know?” he suddenly came out with.

“Eh?” I questioned. “Where did that come from?”

“Just thinking about the chicks you’ve dated. Chloe’s frikkin perfect and pretty much everyone else you’ve been out with has some sort of amazing talent, wicked career, been ridiculously hot or a combination,” he told me.

“Well,” I answered, “Your fiancée is gorgeous. And she’s funny and sweet and really creative.”

“I know,” he grinned. “But you are picky.”

“Are you telling me I’m shallow?” I asked.

“Not when it comes to looks, nah I don’t think so. But you're 'brains' shallow.”

I thought about this and he’s actually right. I dig chicks with brains, creativity and a really cute face. I’ve dated girls with some sort of talent all my life... and you know what?

I’M FREAKIN’ PROUD OF IT!

My current girlfriend is a really talented graphic designer and creative copywriter (with the cutest smile in the world, bar none). I’ve dated great singers, amazing dancers, an incredible poet, a brilliant 3D designer, a superbly talented painter...

I love creativity. There is nothing more beautiful in this world than raw human creativity. Yup... artistic chicks are HAWT!

No comments: