Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sunny Saturdays

Today was a good day. I went to Alton Towers theme park, which is just an incredible place.

I laughed. A lot. I laughed more than I've laughed in a really long time and that made a sunny day all the sunnier.

And while I'm in my optimistic state of mind, here's a list of things I have to smile about:-

- My beautiful son.
- My beautiful sister.
- My beautiful nephew.
- My incredible friends.
- A certain special someone ;-)
- I've a trip to Toronto in a month to look forward to - a business trip but a trip nonetheless to a place I haven't previously had the opportunity to explore.
- I've a holiday in the Canary Islands to look forward to with my son at the end of July.
- It's summer :)

I love good moods and I've a feeling mine might be here to stay for some time yet ;-))

1 comment:

Skylar Smythe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.