Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Lunch Time Treat...

So, today's my last day in the office before I head off for the SES convention in Toronto. My better half has been spending some time away frmo me for "headspace," and the plan was that we would see one another when I got back on Sunday. So imagine my surprise when she popped in for lunch today.

"Hey...."

"Oh, Chloe! Hey! What are you doing here?"

"Apologising for being a complete numpty and hoping you might come for lunch with me?"

Needless to say I made time for a lunch break and a cheeky smooch :P Half way through lunch she asked me,

"Sooooo... room for one more in that hotel room of yours?"

It seems headspace was as difficult for Chlo as it was for me (cheesy grin here) and she's worked out a few days to be able to drag her cute little bum to the other side of the Atlantic with me.

Wooter!

No comments: