Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I'm going to leave the office in half an hour... and I am not going to come back into it until 4th January.

That feels good to say.

This is the first year in many I have decided to take the entire festive season as a break and do no work whatsoever.

Well, I may get the occasional call or need to respond to an email or similar but no "real work."

So consider this my "have a great holiday season" post as I am unlikely to be blogging over the festive season. We have family over from abroad and a lot going on... and the little guys are all excited about Santa coming. Then between Christmas and New Year it's my son's 7th birthday, so we have lots happening.

So to all of you, I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful Christmas filled with fun, turkey and (most importantly) lots of love!

Here's to 2011.

1 comment:

Sunflower said...

A lovely Christmas and very joyous new year to you, Josue!