Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Kids Get ALL the Best Colds


I’m feeling sorry for myself today because I have a horrendous cold. My son was off school today he was feeling so ill with it and my baby girl is getting a bit stuffy nosed as well. Chloe is full of it too (and she had to deal with two suffering children all day lol). Me? Well I went to the office for meetings.

By the time I came home at 6, the three of them (and the two dogs) were all snuggled up on the couch with a duvet and, despite being sick, looked absolutely adorable!!

Veggie soup for dinner with fresh baguettes. Now who needs cold and flu remedies when you have that?

So tonight is about crashing in front of the telly with hot drinks.

It seems at this time of the year my son comes home with a different cold every month. Isn’t it delightful how they just go to school and come home with report cards and viruses to share with the whole family? : )

1 comment:

Chloe said...

You're such a hypochondriac with your Man Flu!

I'll look after you tonight though sweetie pie just cos I feel so sorry for you.

Let's watch Shrek and eat bad food!