Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas


Well, I’ve finished work for a couple of weeks to spend some time with my family over the festive period and I will be coupling with this some ‘down time’ from the Internet too.

So this is me signing off until the New Year.

It’s a Christmas of firsts: my daughter’s first Christmas, the first Christmas since my wife became the legal parent of my son and our first Christmas married. So tomorrow will be an exciting day. We’re having both mine and Chloe’s families at our house for dinner so the preparation is well underway already.

Then between Christmas and New Year is my son’s 8th birthday before we celebrate a family New Year.

It will be a busy one and I cannot wait.

To all of you, I wish a very, very Merry Christmas and an incredibly Happy New Year with friends, family and loved ones.

Here’s to a 2012 filled with joy and smiles.

I’ll speak to you all in the New Year :)

No comments: