Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Welcome Break

Next week, I will be going to Tenerife for a couple of weeks with my son. Specifically to Los Gigantes, which is one of my favourite places on the planet. Let me show you why...




We'll be spending some time in the sun, by the sea relaxing. In particular, I am looknig forward to sharing a place that I particularly adore - Masca Bay.



Of course, it means there'll be a manic few days getting the last bits and pieces finialised before I can just disappear off into the sunset, but it's a good week. My son finishes school for the long summer holidays on Friday and is so, so excited... as well as looking forward to our trip. It's a good type of busy....

...largely because I know what the reward is.

Beaches. Beautiful scenery.

For those of you who have never been to Tenerife, I recommend reading around about the island. That and all the Canary Islands (La Gomera in particular) are stunning and steeped in absolutely majestic natural beauty.

Happy reading :)

2 comments:

C xx said...

I was beginning to wonder if my subscription to your blog was working. Not like you not to update daily or every other day.

I hope you have a really fab time out there but please, let's catch up before you go

C
xx

Skylar Smythe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.